InterState Oil Company is the leading On-Site Fueling provider in California and Nevada. On-Site Fueling is the optimal way of achieving fleet efficiency by allowing one of our professional drivers to fuel your fleet on-site during off-use hours.
Fuel delivery can be provided at any time of day or night in order to prevent your drivers from spending non-productive and costly over-time at the pump. By having your drivers report to work in a fleet that is already fueled and ready to start generating revenue is an excellent way to drive unnecessary costs out of doing business. On-Site Fueling is most effective in fueling fleets, construction equipment, and generators.
Some key advantages of On-Site Fueling include:
- The ability to reduce overall labor costs and increase profits through gaining productivity in fueling your fleet.
- We can handle large regional accounts and streamline the process of vendor management through our extensive network of choice on-site fueling providers in other areas.
- Eliminate the need for costly on-site fuel storage tanks (permitting, adherence to regulations, risk of theft, etc.).
- Our technology allows you to constantly have a real time control over the fuel that your fleet is using.
- When your drivers report to work, they are ready to start generating revenue rather than costing you money for a sometimes daily task that can be eliminated.
InterState Oil Company’s state-of the art technology allows us to efficiently deliver the fuel delivery data to your desktop in a timely manner. Our drivers use a handheld device that captures the units fueled, number of gallons to the tenth of a gallon, and mileage (if required). Your units are designated by a barcode decal that is affixed to each tank.
Once our drivers complete a delivery, the information is then immediately uploaded to the internet and available in an organized and concise manner for review by fleet managers and other personnel within your organization.